Sweet Card Set and Gift Box with Bella & Friends
The adorable new canine set Bella & Friends returns rubberstamping to the basics: stamps, paper and ink. As beginners, that’s all we need to create cards. The images in this 11-piece set require the addition of just one tool to watercolor and voila! A cheerful project is ready for gifting in just a few minutes.
Just Stamp Tips
- The six art images in this adorable set are just barking to be watercolored. All you need is a blender pen (as shown in the short video below) or an Aqua Painter and ink pads. If watercoloring looks easy, it is!
- For best results, watercolor with StazOn ink paired with Shimmery White cardstock. The two avoid color runs and soggy paper.
- Start with Note Cards & Envelopes. No need to cut and score— it’s already been done.
- Cut four pieces of 4″ x 2 1/2″ piece of Shimmery White.
- For matting, cut four pieces of Basic Black cardstock measuring 4 1/8″ x 2 5/8″.
- Add depth with Stampin’ Dimensionals to show of each playful image.
Box Them Up
Create a quick storage or gift box using the Gift Bag Punch Board. Add a lid, ribbon and cute image. So easy. So adorable!
Are you visiting Just Stamp? I’d love to read your comments. Click on Comment at the top of this post to leave your thoughts and suggestions. TFS!
Click on any image below to shop.