Here’s a great chance to make sure you have special cards on hand when birthdays roll around. Join me for a card class featuring the Birthday Bright Project Kit from the new Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog, page 13.
Birthday Card Class
Featuring Interactive Cards
Sunday, February 19
3-6pm * Studio 5425
Class includes the Birthday Bright Project Kit, Stampin’ Dimensionals and 4 Bonus cards and envelopes. All consumables, stamps and inks will be available during class. You must bring your own adhesive: Fast Fuse, SNAIL, Mini-Glue Dots, Tombow Liquid Glue, Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
There’s lots to love about this kit:
- Cards are perfect for everyone: men, women, kids — all ages
- Interactive, shaker feature is fun
- Materials are prepped
- Kit includes materials to make 12 cards and envelopes, plus 12 gift tags
- Alternative projects are unlimited — tags can easily be switched into cards
- Large storage box is included
- Envelope address stencil makes handwriting alignment simple
Here’s a peek at this fun and easy project kit.