Who Doesn’t Love a Puppy Wearing a Santa Hat?
No one! Especially when the note card size project holds a gift card and is super cute inside out.
Inspiration for today’s color combo was borrowed from the beautiful Christmas Designer Series Paper in the Holiday Catalog, Presents & Pinecones. The name should be Presents, Pinecones & Bows!
Just Stamp Tips
- Emerald Envy, Cherry Cobble and Mint Macaron unite for a trendy Christmas color combo.
- Pre-cut and scored Note Cards and Envelopes are an easy start to this gift card holder project.
- Bella’s Santa hat was an easy accessory borrowed from the Snow Place Stamp Set and Snow Friends Framelits.
- The Bow Builder Punch makes a sweet gift bow in two punches. Use the Bone Folder to stretch the loops before assembling bow. So easy!
- One flap from the envelope Gift Card Envelope Thinlit was snipped to create a fast pocket for a gift card.
- The Holly Berry Builder Punch created a quick accent for the insert sheet that holds the gift card.
Click here to shop online.