Technically for this happy camper, it’s always the season for crafting. But after 15 years as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’ve noticed that the changing weather and the intro of the fall and winter holidays sends us all to the crafting table.
Right now, I have three holidays spread across my crafting table. Plus, the perennial birthdays and gratitude greetings. Armed with my picks from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, it’s hard to choose which holiday/occasion to craft.
I present a simple gratitude card created with the Paisley & Posies bundle. It is perfect for fall.
Just Stamp Tips
- Project colors of Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry and Mint Macaron were selected with the help of the Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper. The pack includes two single-sided sheets with copper foil built right in the designs.
- I added a hint of trendiness with Copper Embossing Powder on the flower accenting the sentiment.
- Soft Mint Macaron sheer linen ribbon unites the colors in the Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper with the Early Espresso cardstock.
- The Lovely Lace Embossing Folder brings texture to the Very Vanilla top layer.
- Layer edges were softened with the Project Life Corner Punch.
Click here to shop for project supplies.