Final Days to Collect Rare Dog Set
Alerting all dog peeps. The current canine set that includes not only a Scottie, but also a pug, dachshund and poodle is nearing its final days of availability. “Hot Diggity Dog!” is adorable.
Not a dog person. “You Little Furball” is the comparable feline set.
Man’s best friend is one of the best messengers to convey heartfelt greetings, especially birthday wishes. Today’s card is just right for men, women and children. Always a good card to have on hand.
Just Stamp Tips
- Paper piecing creates a warm Cherry Cobbler sweater for Scottie. Stamp the canine body twice; once on the thick Whisper White card base and once on the Cherry Cobbler DSP in the Merry Moments collection. Hand-snip just the sweater and adhere with a mini-glue dot.
- Stamp, hand-snip and adhere the Scottie head using Dimensionals for a 3-D effect.
- Watercolor paper creates a substantial “happy.”
- Use Gold Wink of Stella three ways:
- Add sheen to the “happy” thinlit by painting
- Add allover splatter for more celebratory glitz.
- Give Scottie a gold collar and tag.
Don’t Delay! Retirement is Near!
Click on the links to see all retiring stamps and everything else. Order now; supplies are first-come, first-serve.