Nailed It Bundle: Manly, Yes! But Perfect for Everyone
If you’re a cardmaker like me, we’re always in search of manly tools plus snappy sentiments that make the best masculine cards. The 16-piece Nailed It stamp set with coordinating Build It Framelits Dies does that and more! It can make the best cards for everyone.
The set’s hammer, wrench, saw and screwdriver reek of testosterone. The bonus of the set, however, are the darling sentiments.
Sorry I Screwed Up is my daily mantra at home and at work. Here I feature it on my belated birthday card. How apropos. I’m always late sending out birthday cards.
Just Stamp Tips
- Designer Series Paper makes it a snap to choose a color palette. The neutrals in Urban Underground Speciality Designer Series Paper are a score for a manly card. For the lassies, Melon Mambo hits the nail on the head. For the kiddos, try bright Real Red and Pacific Point.
- Snipping the tools is a breeze with the Build It Framelits Dies. I stamped and cropped the screwdriver four times to ease building the screwdrivers with colored handles.
- A short rule is easy peasy with one pass through the Big Shot using a 5″ x 1/2″ Silver Foil Sheet. It makes a perfect seam cover over the Urban Underground and Delightful Dijon panels.
- The Basic Gray nut on the focal point tag was also cropped with a Framelit.
- Add thematic texture with the 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Hexagons.
- Dimensionals prop up the tag to present the sentiment.
More Manly Tools Plus Snappy Sentiments
The elements of this tool set have endless possibilities. Take the saw and coordinating phrase I Knew I Liked You When I Saw You. How perfect would it be to gift that to a significant other or child? A treasure indeed, as are all handmade cards and gifts.
Here’s my punful card. Notice the saw cuts on the patterned paper.
Here are a few more possibilities.
Nailed It is a must-have and a keeper for the cardmaker who wants one versatile set that can make the best cards for everyone. If it’s one for you, hop over to my store to order today. The set will be available only only through May 31, or sooner if supplies run out. Click HERE to shop.
Remember: You save when you bundle the Nailed It stamp set with the Build It Framelits Dies.