Lift Me Up from the new Stampin’ Up! Occasions catalog makes it easy to create a hand-stamped card for almost any occasion. Today I’m sharing a simple layout featuring the Carried Away Designer Series Paper, one of the free gifts during Sale-a-Bration.
Just Stamp Tips
- Color coordination is easy. The Carried Away Designer Series Paper guided my choice to use the Night of Navy card stock as my card base, and the Watermelon Wonder ink as my contrasting punch of color.
- The Stitched Shape Framelits Dies are available again. One pass through the Big Shot and the Whisper White Card Stock is cut and pierced.
- The question always arises: Do I stamp or cut first? You definitely want to stamp first for a perfectly cropped hot air balloon.
- Stamp the images and sentiment on a solid surface for the cleanest, sharpest images. Unlike the photopolymer stamps, you do not want to use the Piercing Mat.
- The Banner Triple Punch crops the 3/4″ and 1″ banners in one easy action.
- One lone Dimensional adds the perfect … dimension for the largest balloon (— not trying to be witty, promise) .
Save 10% with Lift Me Up and Up & Away Bundle
Here’s a look at the Up & Away Thinlits Dies in action.
Here’s more inspiration for you.
Get inspired by browsing the entire Occasions catalog. Click on the image below .
Ready to create? Click any image below to hop over to my shop.