Want it all? Join the Stampin’ Up! team and receive a discount every time you shop.
Now’s a great time to join. During June, you can choose two extra stamp sets in your Starter Kit!
ONLY $99 – free shipping!
Whether you just want a discount for your hobby or want to develop your own business, becoming a demonstrator truly is for everyone.
As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, you receive:
- VIP Access: Be the first to see catalogs and order new product!
- 20%+ discount on all your purchases!
- Minimum of 20% income on your sales
- Exclusive website full of stamping samples
- Get the fabulous Stampin’ Success bi-montly magazine
- Opportunities to attend convention, regional events, and demonstrator get togethers
- Opportunity to earn cash bonuses, product bonuses, and incentive trips
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the discount I would get on Stampin’ Up! products once I become a demonstrator? 20% income on all purchases. So you’d get 20% off things you buy for yourself, and earn 20% of what you sell.
2. What are the minimum sales you have to have to remain a demonstrator? $350 retail value per quarter. All new demonstrators that sign up will have until the end of your first full quarter to meet that goal. You may even be surprised that you can keep that coveted demonstrator discount by collecting orders from your family and friends to meet your minimums.
3. What happens if I can’t meet my minimum sales? Stampin’ Up! will send you an email to tell you that you have gone into pending status. They will give you a grace period to get your sales in order. If after this grace period you cannot meet your sales goal, you will be ‘dropped’ as a demonstrator.
4. If I get dropped as a demonstrator, do I have to give back my starter kit? Do I owe anything to Stampin’ Up!? No! You keep all the contents of your starter kit and you don’t owe any money. This really is a no obligation opportunity!
Go HERE and click JOIN THE FUN to get started. Still have some unanswered questions? I’d love to chat! Call or email me any time!