Interactive cards are sweet and they are easy!
Sometimes they’re called Spinner Cards, sometimes Interactive, but the big idea is that the recipient gets to interact with the card and make it move. Fun!
Creating an interactive card is easy with Stampin Up!’s new Sliding Star Framelits and the coordinating Shooting Star Stamp Set. Yay! The set includes more than stars. The beehive, queen bee and workers are the choice of the day.
Click on the video from Stampin’ Up! to check out how easy the interactive card is to create.
Just Stamp Tips
- Positioning is the key. Use the framelits as your template to position the inner circle. If there’s a malfunction, try tweaking the position a tad.
- Ensure there is no foam adhesive blocking the track. I skipped applying adhesive strip along the narrow side perimeter.
- When trimming the Dimensional into a circle, first snip the hexagon off the sheet instead of pulling it off. Paper snips cut easier when the material isn’t sticky.
- Have fun creating the design. The framelits and stamp set include a slider for a shoot star and an airplane. You’ll have lots of possibilities.
- Cupcake Cutouts Framelits include two perfect words for birthday greetings: wish and sweet.
- Thoughtful Banners offers tons of verbs, nouns and adjectives to create a spunky sentiment.
- The right adhesive does the job. The Fine-Tip Glue Pen is the perfect partner for the delicate script font of sweet. The pen also works nicely to adhere the tiny worker bees and snipped sentiment words.
For every $50 you spend, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use between August 2–31, 2016. You’ll be able to redeem your coupon(s) between August 2 – 31, 2016. Click here to get the details. Hurry, this offer ends Sunday, July 31.
Click on any pic below to hop over to my store and get the supplies you need for this project. If you have questions or would like to leave a comment, please click on Comment at the top of this post.