Simple Cut Frames Short and Sweet Sentiments
No more hoarding beautiful papers! Open the package of pretty papers; it will look even prettier on a card that will produce smiles.
This quick and easy template works perfectly with almost any patterned paper to create cards. The patterned paper I chose is the Going Places paper stack. It includes lots of awesome patterns like the subtle pattern I chose. It looks like a wood plank.
Today I also chose to give some love to a punch that hasn’t been (wo)man-handled in light years. So sad. The Owl Builder deserves more respect. Along with a sentiment from the Grateful Bunch stamp set, it helped produce a sweet thank you card.
Just Stamp How To Tips
- Cut the DSP to measure 4 x 4 1/4″
- Place the DSP on the paper trimmer at an angle. No need for precision. I started one side at about 1 1/4″ and angled up to about 2″.
- Split the DSP to create a frame for the sentiment. To add depth, use Dimensionals to adhere to the card base.
- Stamp the forest trees using Mossy Meadow card stock and ink.
- Cut the trees using the Perfect Pines Framelits Dies.
- Add Clear Wink of Stella for detail on trees and owl.
- Dress the Crumb Cake envelope with Going Places Mossy Meadow grid pattern.
Going, Going, Gone
Get these favorites before they’re gone.
- Mossy Meadow is a beautiful foresty green. It is an In Color that will vanish on June 1.
- Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack is loaded with awesome cartographic/topographic designs.
- Envelope Liner Framelits help dress a naked envelope to complete the hand-made card ensemble.
Find everything that is retiring using the links below.