If you’re a Jimmy Fallon fan, you know Friday is the day to take a few minutes and catch up on thank you notes. Stampin Up!’s limited time special offering, Thoughtful Branches, is perfect for thank you notes. The set includes the most soothing sentiments in a graceful font. Thank You, Your Kindness Makes a Difference and For You all express gratitude nicely.
Today I’m sharing a clean and simple card idea that can be replicated in little time. In fact, if you create multiples at once the Friday thank you notes can be knocked out in a short time.
Just Stamp Tips
- Inking up and snipping is effortless with the leafy stamp and thinlits die. Both include a notch to make alignment easy.
- Sandwich on the the Precision Base Plate for a thorough snip.
- Once cut, use the Dies Brush to release the intricately cut paper.
- The Bundle includes two choices for a tree trunk. I chose the slim trunk thinlit for a simply graceful trunk and branches.
- Birdies facing East or West are a luxury! Stamp and snip either or both thanks to the thoughtful inclusion of birds facing in both directions.
- Keeping the design clean and simple is easy to coordinate with natural twine, simple diagonal striped paper and random spritzing with an Aqua Painter and Soft Sky ink for spots of color.
Thoughtful Branches will be available for Aug. 2-31, or while supplies last. You’ll be able to purchase the stamp set on its own, or bundle it with the Thinlits to save 10%.
For every $50 you spend* between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use between August 2–31, 2016. You’ll be able to redeem your coupon(s) between August 2 – 31, 2016. Click here to get the details.
Yes! You will be able to use coupons to order the Thoughtful Branches Bundle.
Use the Hostess Code SVUDADSX to earn the FREE July Gift when you spend $75 or more on-line. Remember, you must use the Hostess Code.