Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st
Sale-A-Bration has flown by! The bad news is only seven days of Stampin’ Up!’s biggest promotion of the year are remaining. The good news is that additional FREE gifts were recently added to spice up the selection. While some of those items are no longer available, there are still plenty of great choices to pick from for every $50 you spend.
Here’s a look at the first and second release gifts still available.
Enter your FREE gift choice(s) after you enter your purchase selections. No need to enter numbers. Just click in the Special Offers box, enter the quantity for your choice(s) and click SELECT at the bottom of the pop-up box. Remember, Sale-A-Bration ends Friday, March 31.
Every month Paper Pumpkin delivers a welcomed surprise. This month the kit includes all the supplies to make 9 adorable bunny treat bags and gift cards. Good News! The Bunny Buddies Kit Refill is already available, but you must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order.
Don’t Miss the April Paper Pumpkin
If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin yet, here’s a great reason to sign up now, or at least by April 10. There’s a big surprise coming in April. I don’t know what’s inside the kit, but it was inspired and designed by Stampin’ Up! CEO Sara Douglass. Her style is “bold, vibrant, and artistic—with a little bit of sass.” AND she’s including a FREE GIFT in every box!
Every Paper Pumpkin Offers
- All the supplies you need to make a creative project.
- Photopolymer stamps that keep creating long after your Paper Pumpkin project is completed.
- Delivery right to your door. No extra shipping fees.
- A chance to escape and create in just 30 minutes.
More Great Reasons To Sign Up Now
You have lots of choices. Try it out month by month and pause or stop your subscription anytime.
Here’s a better offer: Through March 31, a 3-month subscription is on sale for only $55 (reg. $59) PLUS it qualifies for a FREE Sale-A-Bration pick.
Even better: Take it to the next level and subscribe for a full year (only $215) to earn Hostess Rewards, and FOUR FREE Sale-A-Bration picks. Plus, you save $2 per month on your subscription.
You can subscribe with a pre-paid 1 month, 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription by clicking on any of the shopping icons at the bottom of this post.
Three Sale-A-Bration Options for a Simple Thanks
Today’s card is all about two simple words: one French, one English.
I’ll start with the French. Never underestimate the power of thank you. In French, there’s only one word, still two syllables. Yet thank you in French sounds so much more charming. And wordly. The Merci was borrowed from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set So Very Much, which is available in French.
My second word is a favorite four-letter word in English: free. Today’s stamp was one of my free choices during the best Stampin’ Up! promotion of the year, Sale-A-Bration, when you get a free item of your choice for every $50 spent. It doesn’t get better than free.
Today’s card actually includes three free items: the So Very Much (French version), Delicate Details, and the 6 x 6 Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack.
Just Stamp Tips
Heat Embossing has to be one of my favorite techniques. When I first spied it, I was instantly wowed. Not only can you see the shine and dimension of heat embossing, but you can also feel it by running your finger over the embossed image.
- The good news is … it’s so easy to accomplish with the right tools: Heat Gun, a VersaMark pigment pad and Embossing Powder in your choice of color.
- An Embossing Buddy is helpful. One small little pouch prevents extra powder or glitter from sticking to your project.
- First I stamped, powdered and heat set the Merci, then I stamped, powdered and heat set the Delicate Details lace image.
Stamping Off or Second Generation Stamping is the second technique used on this card. It provides the sense of motion of a leaf blowing in the wind. Achieve it by inking once and stamping repeatedly without re-inking.
- One 1/4″ sliver of Glimmer Paper goes a long way. The Sale-A-Bration pact coordinates with Sweet Sugarplum, the base of the card.
- More gold. The small butterfly from Bold Butterfly Framelits was cut from Gold Foil using the Big Shot.
- One lengthy strand of Gold Metallic Thread nests the butterfly on the strands of ribbon.
You can find any of these supplies and more by skipping over to my store HERE.